Wednesday, May 14, 2008

How well do you know Hillary and Obama?

Websites continue to add and creature interactive features to draw readers and compete with other websites. So, when I was looking at the chicagotribune.com the other day, I was not suprised by yet another interactive political feature. It was not really well represented but I did spot it on the bottom right of the page. There were two pictures- one of Obama, one of Hillary- and next to each of the candidates were the words "Test your (insert candidate) IQ?" Immediately I was interested. After spending so much time researching all of the presidential nominees I was ready to test my knowledge on the two democratic candidates. Boy, was I in for a suprise. I scored 29% on the Obama test but, faired slightly better on the Hillary test, scoring 38%. In other words, I did horrible. I guess Hillary, Barack, and myself aren't as close as I had previously thought. Although the questions were quite absurd and had a lot to do with the history of the candidate, I thought i would fare a lot better.
Overall, the feature on the Chicago Tribune site is a pretty cool interactive tool that gets the reader involved and tests their knowledge. Its also a good way to learn about the candidate without having to read some boring biography.
If your interested, take the test yourself, and find out how well you know the two democratic candidates. You may be suprised with the results. Good Luck!
Test your Barack Obama IQ
Test you Hillary Clinton IQ

No comments: